RDU advocates to offer quality teaching and learning at its premises. Consistent to its mission, apart from qualified faculty members and impressive infrastructure RDU is keen to recruit good students. In accepting students to its programs it evaluates applications within the following principles.
Applicants must be a graduate from a recognised High School in their countries and if possible will provide an evidence of eligibility to a university in their own countries.
Applicants must demonstrate their English Competencies with valid and acceptable certificates (An IELTS score of 5.5 in any other equivalent examination score will be regarded as sufficient). Otherwise, they will be required to take an English Proficiency and Placement Test on their arrival at RDU.
It is important to note that in case of a deficiency in Mathematics or any other subject, help desks are available and bridging courses are offered.
Students can apply for admission online through our website: www.rdu.edu.tr or send an e-mail to our International Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents required during registration:
• Identity Card Copy,
• The original or the Certificate of Exit of the High School Diploma,
• 6 photocopies of the High School Diploma or 6 photocopies of the Certificate of Exit,
• 10 passport size photos,
• A bank receipt showing that the period expense (half yearly or all and the registration fee) has been paid.
Documents Required for Registration
• Internet output of 2018 YKS outcome document and 4 photocopies
• The original of the high school diploma and 6 photocopies of this document,
• 1 copy or photocopy of the identity card,
• 10 passport pictures,
• A document that male candidates older than 29 years old have no relationship with the military. (Military Status Certificate)
• A bank receipt showing that half or all of the semester tuition fees and registration fee have been deposited into Rauf Denktas University bank account.
• Health Report (Lung Graph, HIV, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C) and 2 photocopies (Health Report must be taken from the Ministry of Health’s full-fledged specialization or from university hospitals)
Note: Students are required to enter their passports to the TRNC for immigration procedures.
Documents Required for Undergraduate Application
- Photocopies of Higher Secondary School Certificate and transcript (mark sheets).
- 10 passport-sized photograph
- Photocopy of the passport (relevant page) or birth certificate
- A copy of proof of English Proficiency if any
- Students should pay all of or %50 of tuition fee and registration fee in order for RDU to issue the acceptance letter. Bank receipt is needed.
Note: English translations of these documents are necessary if they are in any language other than English